Effective sound reduction in production environments - an optimal solution for existing and new factory and production premises with high noise levels and poor acoustics.
The excellent acoustic properties when using Hygienic Sound Baffles are achieved by correct installation in the ceiling, possibly supplemented by wall mounting.
- Strong and durable surface material
- Can be cleaned with water under high pressure
- Resistant to chemicals (e.g., chlorine)
- Internal welds (no bacterial build-up)
- Triangular top design (no dust accumulation)
- Simple and flexible installation system
- Low calorific value (4.79 MJ/baffle)
Areas of application
The hygiene sound baffles are specially designed for production environments where cleaning and hygiene are required. The sound baffles are extremely durable, withstand regular cleaning, and are fully tested and certified in terms of acoustic properties, as well as hygiene regulations (CE marked).
Typically used in places like:
- Fish factory
- Jam factory
- Food factories in general
The Hygienic Sound Baffle is a sure classic if the factory has poor acoustics, as well as a need for cleanliness.
If cleanliness is not a focus area, we can recommend Industrial Sound Baffles, or the installation of Acoustic Flat Panels (directly on the walls).